Saturday 9 June 2012

4 weeks Progress - 3D modelling

It seems like forever since I have made a post, and to be honest its because all of my progress since week 9 has been been on sketch up. I probably should have made posts showing the building in progress, but for now, I just have a finished 3D model :) Im very happy with how it has turned out, and have received some great feedback from my tutor Yvonne and fellow class mates. Below are some views of the finalised building as screen prints from sketch up.
A view from the front. This view is showing the entrance as ORANGE, the cafe as AQUA, the theatre in LIME GREEN, bathrooms in PINK, library/resource centre in DARK BLUE, gaming/computer room in CREAM, personal study zones in RED and the lift in PURPLE.

A view from the Right.

A view from the Back.

A view from the Left.

No comments:

Post a Comment